2010/12/20

Another prayer to ask favors to the Lady Of Lourdes

Here you cand find a prayer to say or better to sing to ask favors to the holy Lady of Lourdes

"Our Lady of Lourdes

O ever Immaculate Virgin, Mother of mercy, health of the sick,
refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted, you know my wants,
my troubles, my sufferings, look with mercy on me.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a
privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors;
and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities,
both spiritual and corporal.

I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore your
maternal intercession. Obtain, O loving Mother, the grant of my requests.
Through gratitude for your favors, I will endeavor to imitate your virtues,
that I may one day share your glory. Amen."

Order here real Lourdes Water, shipping worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find a cheap hotel in Lourdes